- Is my dishwasher worth fixing if it's completely dead?
As strange as this sounds, “completely dead” is usually repairable.
It indicates an electrical problem and if it were mine, I'd definitly call and have it checked out.
- Is my dishwasher worth fixing if it won't drain, but I can hear the pump running?
It probably has a clogged drain hose or drain pump or sump.
- Is my dishwasher worth fixing if it won't drain and also isn't making any noise?
This is an electrical problem. It may need a new board or pump, but is definitely repairable.
- Is my dishwasher worth fixing if it washes poorly?
This is generally a heater problem, or a sensor problem and is usually easily repairable.
- Is my dishwasher worth fixing if it leaks on the floor?
If it's leaking out the front from under the door, it may been a new door gasket or baffle, or possibly a wash arm, which is an inexpensive repair. If it's leaking from underneath, it should be looked at to get a better idea what's wrong.
Still not sure what to do?
Give me a call at (315)514-0360
and I'll be happy to discuss it with you at no charge!