You have an awesome range and it deserves awesome service!
Terry’s Appliance Service would be pleased to make it work like new again!
If your Viking Range is having problems like:
- Oven not working or not heating properly
- Broiler not working
- Window dirty or discolored on the inside
- One or more burners not lighting or have big yellow flames
- Clicking noise even when the burners are lit
- Knobs are hard to turn
- Leaving soot on your cookware
- Door doesn’t close properly or is squeaky
- Not level
We can fix it!
Even better, we can fix it on your schedule and offer appointments for the specific day and time that you choose. No need to wait home all day for a technician.
While most people know that Viking has very high output burners, a lot of people don’t know that “low” can be adjusted to keep a pot at a bare simmer.
We can adjust your burners so you can easily sear a steak in a cast iron pan and poach eggs in barely simmering water
Not broken? Want a tune-up? Terry’s Appliance Service can make your Viking range work better than new, by making sure that all the flames are correct, the oven temperatures are right, the range is level and the simmer setting is “just right” on all the surface burners, and have it ready for anything you want to cook!
All you have to do is setup an appointment.